Discover How to Get the Funding You Need to Start Investing in Highly Profitable Commercial Real Estate Deals … Even If You Have No Experience Whatsoever!
Few things in this world can produce the kind of profits that investing in commercial real estate can.
In fact, it’s not hard to imagine a person completing just one commercial real estate deal and then being able to retire and live a wealthy lifestyle for the rest of their days!
Unfortunately, the difficulty of raising the funds necessary to complete a profitable commercial real estate deal has prevented most real estate investors from earning those large profits.
But now that is all about to change … as I’m going to reveal in just a moment how you can find out how to easily raise money to do commercial real estate deals.
But First, Let’s Take a Closer Look at Why Commercial Real Estate Deals are so Hard to Pull Off Today …
While more and more people are looking into the possibility of investing in retail, commercial, and multi-tenant residential properties, actually investing in these types of properties hasn’t gotten any easier due to the large sum of money needed to secure them compared to a standard mortgage loan.
Because of the large amounts of money involved, commercial and other large financial lenders often base their decision on whether or not to loan money for a commercial real estate deal on several key, difficult-to-satisfy factors, including:
- The risk factor involved in the investment
- The credit score of the borrower
- And the ability for the investor to achieve a return that allows him or her to pay off the loan per the contracted agreement
And even if you are able to satisfy the above three factors and you have a high credit rating and a reliable business plan and the bank approves you for the loan, there is still the matter of being able to make the down payment.
Other obstacles to obtaining the necessary funds include:
- Little or No Equity – Sometimes, the reason that an apartment complex or shopping center is for sale is that there is little equity in the place. Repairs may be needed, and the current owner simply can’t afford to renovate. These costs add to the already high amount that a real estate investor will need to borrow.
- High Price Makes Deal Too Risky – The actual amount of money involved in such a purchase is so large a sum that it is found to be too high of a risk factor for a bank or other commercial financial institution to lend the entire amount. Therefore, as the investor, you are left to come up with the down payment money yourself or to find some other source – and the down payment could add up to anywhere from 10-30% of the entire purchase amount!
It is Certainly Not Common for Individuals Looking to Make Such Investments to Have This Kind of Pocket Change Lying Around, Waiting to be Spent!
In fact, depending on the property, a down payment could cost almost as much as an entire standard mortgage!
The question then becomes where and how can an individual secure the necessary funds for a down payment?
There are a few ways to approach the problem of the need for a down payment.
- You can try to secure an additional loan from another institution commercially (much the same way that some people have financed a second mortgage on their homes in order to cover the down payment)
- Or you can find a way to produce the money yourself
One such way to produce the money yourself is through the use of private lenders.
Simply put, by learning how to tap into the growing private lender market you could have the money you need to explode your real estate investing business and begin earning the type of profits that you have always dreamed about!
- Imagine never having to place a limit on the amount of money you can earn as a real estate investor!
- Imagine never having to wait for bank loans!
- Imagine never having to pay points to hard money lenders!
- Imagine never having to lose out on a commercial real estate deal because you couldn’t quickly procure the necessary funds!
But no matter whether you choose to use commercial lending sources, private lending sources or a combination of both to really succeed in commercial real estate investing and begin earning the income that will finally allow you to live the wealthy lifestyle of your dreams … you need expert guidance and support.
That’s right, you need a resource that covers all of the things that you will face.
You need a resource that contains tips on how to qualify for difficult-to-get commercial loans, tips on how to best work with both commercial lenders and private lenders, and tips on how to structure your deals to create a win-win situation for both you and your investors.
In short, you need the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual.
This manual was written to help you understand the ins and outs of loans and loan agreements through different lending sources.
It covers the processes, and the repayment options available when working with commercial lenders and private lenders – as well as how private lending can work by itself or in addition to a commercial loan.
My goal was to create a meaty, informative manual to give my students the basic lending options of funding a commercial deal. So this manual covers more than just using private money.
You see a lot of my students use private money for their commercial deals and have asked me for information on funding commercial deals. Well just so you know, I do residential deals and not commercial deals. Well, I have done one but only because my city considers 5 unit apartments as commercial property. Also, I’m not an attorney nor do I provide legal advice. So in an attempt to help my students, I hired a person that was familiar with commercial deals and lending to create this informative manual and forms CD.
Now this is not a “do-it-yourself” manual so you will still need a SEC and a real estate attorney on your team. Plus more training on the other elements of a deal such as buying, fixing and managing before you jump into a commercial deal. But this manual is filled with tons and tons and tons of great information on lending. And that was my goal.
The manual also contains extensive information on:
- The purchase of different types of investment properties, including apartment complexes, commercial and retail properties, and also new construction.
- The processes of combining funding from a commercial lending source with the resources of a private investor to cover not only the purchase price of the property but also any repairs and renovations that may be necessary in order to make the investment profitable.
In short, you’ll find the basics you need to know to earn piles and piles of cash funding your commercial real estate deals with both private and commercial funds.
This Manual Could Easily be the Difference in You Struggling to Get By, or Even Worse You Failing as an Investor, & You Being Able to Succeed!
That’s right; the information contained in this manual could be just what you need to begin earning money in commercial real estate. And it could also be the reason your real estate investing business continues to grow and grow and grow in the future!
Get the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual and discover the tips, tricks, techniques and secrets that will ensure:
- You don’t miss out on the best, most profitable commercial deals
Here is just some of what you will learn from this manual:
- How to fund commercial real estate deals in two easy steps – follow these simple tips and you’ll be on the fast track to success in no time! (Page 14)
- The differences between commercial funding and private lender funding – and how to choose the right funding method for a particular real estate deal! (Page 34)
- The benefits of using private lender funding – what you read here is sure to surprise you! (Page 35)
- How to handle the necessary computations and paperwork of working with private lenders – it’s a whole lot easier than it sounds, particularly when you follow these tips! (Page 36)
- What type of commercial property is ideal for beginners to invest in – if you’ve never invested in commercial real estate before you don’t want to miss this!
- Why private lender funds are easier to get than traditional real estate financing! (Page 37)
- How to factor the cost of repairs into any real estate deal you are doing – failure to do this could lead to frustration and loss of profits later on! (Page 65)
- How to quickly and easily determine the real value of the real estate you are buying – learn these valuable tips so you don’t overpay for property! (Page 67)
- How to structure “win-win” loans that benefit both you and your private lenders! (Page 56)
- How the commercial real estate purchasing process works! (Page 68)
- What to expect when applying for a commercial loan! (Page 75)
- How to find out how much a bank or commercial financial institution will loan you in 7 easy steps – you’ve chosen your property and know the price, now learn how to quickly determine how much the bank will give you! (Page 40)
- When and how to repay your private lender loans! (Page 57)
- Why investing in land and new construction is entirely different from investing in existing, functioning property! (Page 86)
- How to secure your funding – and avoid all the common difficulties that others have to deal with! (Page 55)
Here's the Bottom Line on this Incredible Resource...
No matter which funding source – either commercial lending or private lending – you choose, this manual contains great information to help you do things the right, and most profitable, way.
And Right Now You Can Order the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual
How much would you expect to pay for tips, tricks, and techniques that will help you to start investing in profitable commercial real estate deals?
Certainly, even hundreds of dollars would not be unreasonable as you could easily make much more than that on the very first commercial real estate deal that you complete!
But relax you won’t have to pay near that much for this great manual.
In fact, order now and you can receive the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual for the low, low price of just $249!
Click here to order now.
Here’s What You Will Get if You Order Today:
- The Comprehensive, 158-Page, Easy-to-Read "How To Fund Commercial Deals" ManualThis manual explains the ins and outs of loans and loan agreements through different lending sources. Written in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand style, this manual covers the legalities, the processes, and the repayment options available when working with private lenders, as well as how private lending works by itself or in addition to a commercial loan.
The guide’s various chapters discuss the purchase of different types of investment properties, including apartment complexes, commercial and retail properties, and finally new construction. This manual also covers the processes of combining funding from a commercial lending source with the resources of a private investor to cover not only the purchase price of the property but also any repairs and renovations that may be necessary in order to make the investment profitable.
This comprehensive guide is sure to be a resource that you keep close by and turn to again and again for commercial lending tips and information.
The "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual also includes a Complete Sample Business Plan in its Appendix I.
This is an excellent example of how to set up your own business plan and divide up the information so that it is easy to find and follow for any financial backer with whom you choose to work. It even includes many charts and graphs that summarize information included in the wording provided to the lending agent for ease of review.
Plus, Act Immediately & You’ll Receive the Following Bonus:
Since I know it's 100% to your benefit to act right away, I want to sweeten the pot and give you every possible reason to say YES today!
If you respond immediately, you'll also receive the following:
- FREE Bonus #1 – 5 Special Forms on a CD-Rom (a $150 Value)
- Sample Building Contract
- New Construction Checklist
- Sample New Construction Cost Analysis
- Application Requirements for Specific Properties
- Sample Business Plan
This special bonus includes 5 documents and templates are needed to run a commercial business.
You Can't Lose with My 100%, Ironclad, Money-Back Guarantee!
By the way, the bonus -- valued at $150 – is yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of my ironclad money back guarantee!
Your satisfaction is assured through my no risk, you-can't-lose, 100%, no-questions-asked, iron-clad money-back guarantee.
If for any reason, you aren't thrilled and satisfied with your purchase, just return the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual to me within 7 days of your purchase and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
What I’m saying is don't decide now if the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual is right for you.
Try it out - risk free.
If it doesn't help you toward your commercial real estate investing dreams, if it doesn't guide you step by step through the knowledge of successfully financing …
If it doesn't take you by the hand and show you exactly how the commercial lending process works …
If it doesn't prepare you for many funding situation that may arise when you are doing a commercial real estate deal …
… Then I don't want your money ... I’ll give it all back.
That’s Right, You Have Nothing to Lose!
Because regardless, the FREE bonus CD is yours to keep just for giving this manual a try.
You have two options. $249 or $97.
Order the Commercial Real Estate Manual today for $249 and we will ship, and save $152 off the original price!
I’ve decided to offer the manual as an instant and affordable download option too.
So to receive the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual and BONUS CD at the special low price of $97, I urge you to order now on the 2nd button!
Ship Hard Copy $249 click button above...
save money below
Now Available As An Instant Download. $97. No Shipping! Start Learning Right Away!
How To Fund Commercial Deals Manual
P.S. This is your chance to discover the expert tips and techniques that will allow you to potentially earn piles and piles of cold hard cash investing in commercial real estate. Click here to order today!
P.P.S. As an ebook, there is NO shipping so you save money.
Click here to order today.
Still questioning whether the "How To Fund Commercial Deals" Manual is right for you? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss how this manual can benefit you in particular.