Hello, my name is Kevin Derr. As someone who has not only learned from Alan but has become a friend of his, I feel uniquely qualified to answer this question, which sooner or later most prospective students and customers end up asking themselves.
So let’s get right to the point, what does separate Alan from all the other private lending trainers out there? Here are 10 things just off the top of my head:
E. Alan Cowgill
E. Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Alan invests in single-family and small multi-family properties in Springfield, Ohio, where he and his wife raised their three children.
Since 1995, Alan has done hundreds of real estate transactions. Alan uses private lenders to fund his real estate purchases. Alan looks for "win-win" situations, where the seller, the lender, and the eventual homeowner can all win. He is not a realtor, but a private investor.
Alan has served as an elected official on the Board of Directors for the Clark County Property Management Association. He is an author, consultant and national speaker. He has been asked to speak on the topics of investing for the beginning investor, and finding private lenders.
His home study system, "Private Lending Made Easy", teaches both new and seasoned real estate investors how to find private lenders for their own real estate businesses.
In addition, Alan:
- Holds a BS Degree in Business Management.
- Has appeared in real estate infomercials shown nationwide.
- Was featured in the Business Section of the Springfield News-Sun newspaper in an article on real estate investing.
- Was interviewed for the book "Walking With The Wise Real Estate Investor" (by Mentors Magazine), which includes contributions by Donald Trump.
- Adjunct professor for five years at Clark State University.
- Is a published author not only for Real Estate but also in American Industry.
- Has over a quarter century of experience in business management.
- Business trainer and consultant.
- Speaking Engagements include: Yovel, England; Dallas, Texas; Fort Collins, Colorado; Atlanta, Ga.; Jacksonville, Florida; Cashiers, NC.; Las Vegas, Nevada and Springfield, Ohio.