Hello, my name is Kevin Derr and as someone who has not only learned from Alan but has become a friend of his, I feel uniquely qualified to answer this question, which sooner or later most prospective students and customers end up asking themselves.
So let’s get right to the point, what does separate Alan from all the other private lending trainers out there? Here are 10 things just off the top of my head:
E. Alan Cowgill
E. Alan Cowgill is the owner of Colby Properties, LLC. and President of Integrity Home Buyers, Inc. Alan invests in single family and small multi-family properties in Springfield, Ohio.
Since 1995, Alan has done hundreds of real estate transactions. Alan uses Private Lenders, to fund his real estate purchases. Alan looks for "Win – Win" situations, where the seller, the lender, and the eventual homeowner can all "Win". He is not a Realtor, but a Private Investor.
Alan has served as an elected official to the Board of Directors for the Clark County Property Management Association. He is an author, consultant and national speaker. He has been asked to speak on the topics of "Investing for the Beginning Investor." and "Finding Private Lenders." His home study system, "Private Lending Made Easy", shows new and seasoned real estate investors how to find private lenders for their own real estate business.
In addition, Alan:
- Holds a BS Degree in Business Management.
- Appeared in 3 real estate infomercials that were shown nationwide.
- Featured in the Business Section of the Springfield News-Sun newspaper in an article on real estate investing.
- Published Author: Walking With The Wise Real Estate Investor- book also includes contributions by Donald Trump.
- Adjunct Professor for 5 years at Clark State University.
- Is a published author not only for Real Estate but also in American Industry.
- Has over a quarter century experience in Business Management.
- Acknowledged in the book "e-Mail Basics" ISBN #0-9676313-1-9.
- Business trainer and consultant.
- Speaking Engagements include: Yovel, England; Dallas, Texas; Fort Collins, Colorado; Atlanta, Ga.; Jacksonville, Florida; Cashiers, NC.; Las Vegas, Nevada and Springfield, Ohio.
And best of all, Alan is married and the father of (3) children.